Our Key Holding & Emergency First Response Service ensures that at vulnerable times such as nights, weekends and holiday periods, should the Police or Fire Brigade require emergency access to your premises, they can guarantee to contact someone quickly to respond and rectify any problems that are encountered.
The Intacept Security Key Holding and Emergency Response service can not only eliminate the inconvenience of false alarm activations, but also assist you in exercising your Duty of Care to your employees by removing the physical risk they may face as the result of a genuine activation.
In accordance with BS7984 requirements, we will act as your primary key holder and respond to alarm activations or any other emergency on your behalf.
In the event of your alarm being activated, we will attend your premises verify the cause of the activation and if necessary, liaise with the police, alarm companies and repair contractors on your behalf, to re-secure your premises as quickly as possible
Clients who use our Key Holding and Emergency Response service are not only taking good care of their premises and their contents but exercising their Duty of Care towards their employees under Health and Safety legislation
When an alarm is activated at your premises late at night or at the weekend, think:
- If you attend how would you cope with intruders who may offer violence?
- If one of your employees attends how would they cope?
- Have you or they had appropriate training for this?
- Is it reasonable to ask staff to turn out in such situations?
- Is this a duty written into their contracts?
- Would you or they be covered by insurance in case of accident or assault?
Can you fully comply with all Health and Safety requirements in respect of lone workers in these circumstances?
- Removes the risk of injury to your own staff when attending a call out
- Complies with your insurance conditions
- We reduce the need for many key holders
- Guaranteed response to a problem
- Any damage rectified, building left secure
- Allows staff to socialise
- If Police have withdrawn cover due to excessive false alarms (3 within a twelve month period) you can be sure that the problem is still being seen to
- Ensures that key personnel concentrate on their main tasks