How many times have staff turned up for work only to find that the premises are locked as no one has remembered that the person who regularly unlocks is on holiday or they have reported in sick?
For every minute that access cannot be gained the clock is ticking away and the labour costs are rising. Not to mention the loss of productivity. You can hear the telephones ringing but can’t get to them . Possible business lost, unhappy customers..
By using our service the above scenario will not apply. The security of the building will be increased as the number of staff currently with keys could be reduced.
In the past have existing key holders left the company and never returned the keys for whatever reason?
- Regular premises unlock and lock for staff access
- Temporary service to cover sickness and absences
- Alarms unset and set
- Premises patrolled
- Doors, windows secured,
- Unnecessary lights and electrical equipment turned off
- Staff access outside normal working hours
- Contractor access outside normal working
- Emergency cover for absent key holders
- Staff not locked out
- Fewer premises keys issued therefore, increased security
- Access for the Emergency services